BabyBjörn, the family-owned Swedish company that pioneered babywearing in the 60s, has launched the new BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One and BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One Air.
Both versions have been designed with the help of 100 real families, along with paediatricians, babywearing practitioners and medical experts.
Every feature of the carriers has been analysed and created for the ultimate comfort and support for both wearer and baby.
So what’s new?
• The head support is higher and designed with a fully adjustable buckle, which gives both newborns and older babies greater neck support.
• The seat area now has an even wider maximum position, with fully adjustable settings for the perfect position for baby.
• There is less fabric between wearer and baby, which enhances the bonding experience and breathability of babywearing; the wearer will be able to see and feel that baby is sitting in a natural position, with their back in a “C” curve.
• The padding in the shoulder straps is brand new to offer even more weight distribution across the shoulders and back.
• The mesh used in the Baby Carrier One Air is made from a new patented fabric that has been specifically developed to be even more breathable and feel extra soft against baby’s skin.
As with the original One carrier, these new versions are suitable from birth up to three years.
Wearers can carry baby on their front – inward or outward facing – and from one year old, on the wearer’s back, turning the carrier with one simple movement.
BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One is available in black, denim grey/dark Grey, classic denim/midnight blue and grey/powder Pink.
The BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One Air, meanwhile, comes in a choice of black, anthracite, navy blue, silver and frost green.
To celebrate the launch of the new carrier and to support new parents everywhere, BabyBjörn is rolling out a new campaign focusing on the powerful love that comes with parenthood – it’s called A Love Manifesto.
Via the campaign, BabyBjörn aims to empower new mums and dads to have faith in their own instincts, set their own standards and develop their own unique parenting style.